New rental information:
Information on available rentals can be obtained by calling our office at 785-841-5797 or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing current roommate information:
In order to make a change to an existing lease, please call our office to speak to a leasing agent who can explain this process. All parties involved in the current contract will be required to sign the necessary documents. An informative procedures and guidelines form is available for download on our ‘Applications and Forms’ page.
Subleasing is when ALL current tenants are interested in moving out of the unit before the lease ending date. A Sublease Request form is available for download from our ‘Applications and Forms’ page. This document explains the subleasing procedure and has to be signed by all current tenants. You may also pick up this form in our office and speak with a leasing agent who can answer any questions you may have.
There are several ways a current tenant can contact us to report needed maintenance:
- Contact the office directly from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Emergency after-hours answering service is also available at 785-841-5797
- Email us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your complete address including apartment number, a detailed description of the problem, and your contact information. Emails will not be received until the next business day, so in the event of an emergency please call the above listed answering service.
To deal with insects, spiders, mice, etc. we use an outside company who will correspond with the current tenant and find a time to remedy the problem that works best for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your address
- Phone number
- Types of bugs/critters and their locations for *each* type
- A ballpark amount of each bug/critter seen
Or give us a call with this information at 785-841-5797 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday.